- Performances will be judged on technique, style, originality, stage presence and overall performance
- Adjudicated by PAS Drumset Guest Artist
SET-UP / PERFORMANCE TIME
- Five minutes to set up
- Five minutes to perform
- Each contestant will perform on a five-piece drum kit complete with hardware, cymbals, cowbell and a blast block
- The ONLY personal pieces of gear you may use are:
- Bass pedal
- Drum throne
- Snare drum
- Leave your toms and cymbals at home.
- Participant allowed to re-configure kit but you cannot add any equipment to the set-up. Do not attempt to bring anything other than what is listed above.
- In your five minute set-up time, you will be allowed to remove or reconfigure any of the above. However, you will not be allowed to add anything to the competition kit set-up other than the personal pieces of gear listed.